You can take women out of nail polish but never nail polish out of women. Every beautiful woman in this universe loves to wear the best nail polish to look elegantly attractive. Can there be anything better than LDS nail color to beautify a woman’s fingers than anything else?
With various types of nail polish jobs available today, women still favor the dipping powder applications for multiple reasons. We shall look into these aspects before learning how to apply LDS dipping powder correctly.
Immediate benefits of dipping powder
- Compared to acrylic and gel polish, dipping powders do not contain harmful chemicals. Hence, they are healthy for the nails.
- The nail manicure process for dipping powder is comparatively straightforward. Any woman with a little bit of practice can do it at home.
- Dip powder polish does not need extensive drying, as the base coat and top coat dries quickly enough.
- There is no need for UV treatment in a dip powder job. Hence, it is a safe procedure.
- The dip powder removal job is also straightforward when compared to that of acrylic polish.
- The dip powder procedure does not consume much time like the other manicure jobs like acrylic or gel polish.
- An exciting range of colors is available today. These colors can go on to enhance the beauty of a woman to an entirely different level altogether.
How to apply dip powder polish?
Women should visit the nail salon for a perfect job. However, they can also do so at home with some practice.
Prepare your nail
- A nail polish job is a beautification of the nail. Before applying any polish, the nail should be in perfect shape without sharp edges. Use a sterilized nail file to smooth out the edges.
- Gently press the cuticle area and remove the minute specks of dirt often found at the nail base. Pushing back the cuticle ensures a long-lasting nail job.
- Use a good-quality nail buffer to buff all your nails.
Powder application process
- Apply the basecoat on your nails carefully by starting one hairline away from the cuticle.
- Dip the nail into the LDS dip powder container at an angle of 45 degrees. Remove the excess powder by tapping it away. Use a brush, if required.
- Alternatively, take some dip powder in a separate container and dip your nails in it. It is a more hygienic way of doing it.
- Repeat the first two steps to get a good coating of dip powder on your nails. Tap off the excess powder, or the nail polish might become thick for removal.
- Continue with the same procedure for all the nails.
The Finishing Steps
- Use the sterilized file to get your nails in shape. Buff it with a buffer to ensure a smooth finish.
- Select your favorite LDS nails from the hundreds of options available.
- Apply the sealing coat or the topcoat gently on each nail. It should shine through beautifully.
- Allow it to dry. It does not take much time. Your nails are now ready to adorn the Pinterest or Instagram pages. Share them with your best friends and take pride in having the most beautiful-looking nails in the world.
Why go for quality?
Various spurious nail polish products are available on the market. Besides being inferior in quality, these products contain harmful chemicals. Some of them also come with artificial colors that look pleasing to the eye but can cause considerable damage to the nails.
Therefore, one should always go for quality products even if they are expensive compared to the fake products.
The dip powder polish remains an integral part of your hands for the next three weeks. You would like the nail manicure to last long. Quality products are long-lasting, whereby you do not have to do a top-up job for a minimum of three weeks.
Maintaining hygiene is critical.
- A nail polish job involves beautification of your fingers, the most essential of all body parts.
- Maintaining hygiene is vital to ensure the overall good health of your nails and your body.
- Hence, one should visit only those salons that practice the best hygiene methods.
- Dipping your nails into the dip powder container is also an unhygienic activity. It is a better alternative for the salon therapist to apply the dip powder on your nails directly. As woman after woman dips their hands into the powder, the chances of contracting infections rise manifold.
- Nail infections are typically contagious. They can spread from person to person within no time.
Every woman desires to have the most beautifully manicured hands in the world. Quality products like LDS dip colors go a long way in enhancing their inherent beauty. Use the best products available and be at your most elegant appearance at all times.